Wednesday, September 28, 2005

“Thoughts from the yin….. and the yang”

We are more than we are.
We are only what we are.

Aspiring to greatness
Descending to greatness.

Descending to weakness.
Aspiring to weakness.

Were stuck.
Were loose.

Is thought evolving too fast?
Can our bodies keep up?

The age of knowledge has begun.
It Surpasses our animal heritage.

We are become more.
We are becoming something else.

Is it time to break the mold?
Is it now that the evolutionary clock...

TICKS!?

I am ready.
We are ready.

Aspirer to greatness.
We are more than we are.
Cherish our weakness.
Stay loose.
Evolution is uncontrollable.
The mold has been broken.

TICK!

We are more than we are.

1 Comments:

At November 16, 2005 at 8:50 PM, Blogger isaiah said...

I've thought about this poem long and hard James-

and yes, we are....more than we are. It took me a long while to 'get' this poem. I've read it over and over again...and you know what...it has and I have evolved into understanding.

It IS time we broke the mold, and dared to dare all we have held back for so long. Only through evolving into understanding can this make sense.

I do get "It" now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home