Tuesday, June 28, 2005

For Raeen and her family (You are not alone)

I hope for you.

I hope for him.

As I sit
On this rain drenched day
And feel your sadness

I feel soft loss
For a man I never knew

I feel tender empathy
For a young women becoming old

I feel the harsh reality
Of a boy…lost.

I feel true kinship
For a woman
A mother
A mom
A wife
An ex-wife
My friend

I feel connected to a family
In the throes of tragedy

Your hope and sadness
Drift down to me….

To a stranger that shares

To a friend that cares

I embrace you all.

1 Comments:

At July 1, 2005 at 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Raeen-
I do not know you but I know you through your words...I am Buford's sister and my thoughts are with you at this trying time in your family's life. Remember you are never alone!
Cathy Crenshaw
email: clearyconst@hargray.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home