Friday, June 01, 2007

Random 8

Players start with 8 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them that they have been tagged.So here are 8 random facts about yours truly:

1.I take pictures of my feet when I visit somewhere new or if my feet are in or near something disgusting or interesting.
2.I don’t believe in a divine being/”god”
3.being on rivers and/or trails occasionally moves me to tears
4.I love sleeping on cool sand around a driftwood fire (even though you get the occasional bug bite)
5.My second marriage is much better than my first
6.My son has slowly become my most trusted companion and counterpart
7.I have four webbed toes two on each foot
8.I sometimes fantasize about having my own harem

2 Comments:

At June 6, 2007 at 8:40 PM, Blogger Celeste said...

My mother, husband and I all take photos of our feet when we are on vacation! See one of mine here:
Link: http://yogaluca.blogspot.com/2007/04/i-wish-i-was-on-oahu.html

My second marriage is the best, too!

No harem fantasies, tho. 8-)

 
At June 6, 2007 at 8:40 PM, Blogger Celeste said...

tail end of that link is

i-wish-i-was-on-oahu.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home